Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Dan

Well here is how my first time came about.This really hot girl, named Becky, was a chick I was really hot on. From the first time I saw herI knew I had to get into her pants. Instead of wating time on telling you howhot and lusciuos her breasts were and the fact that her nipples were always poking out of her shirt, I'll just get to the story. Becky and I had been going out for only a week and threedays. We had already talked about sex and decided that we should tryit, as long as I had a condom. The next day I went the the pharmacy and bought a pack.We were both involvd in volleyball and we both lived in town, since both of our parents were at home we decided to try it somewhere wild. In the school LOCKEROOM!!! We have a double sized gym so we both had practice at the same time.we planned to change really slowly in our locker rooms so we would be the only ones left in our change rooms.After I was alone, I peeked out of the door to find that the gym was empty. Perfect.I scampered over to the girls change room at the other side of the gym I knocked,and when I heard Becky tell me to cum on in, I opened the door and found her sitting on the bench nakedfingering herself. She told me she was ready. I stripped down instantly and let loose of my 7 and a half inch pecker.I could already see that she was incredibly wet, She stood upand we kissed passionatey for while I was slowly fingering her with one handand feeling her 36C tits. After some more kissing she said she was ready for me, she bent over and I slid into her, FUCK was she tightShe screamed a little and I stopped, but she told me to keep going and that the scream was a scream of joy.I humped her steady doggystyle while my hands massaged her tits. After what was only most likely 15mins,I blew my load and filled up my condom. my knob started to deflate and she told me that she could fix that.She grabbed my cock and shoved it into her mouth, ooh that felt good, she slurped away. and I got hard in like 20 seconds.She didn't stop she juast kept sucking me, I told her I was going to blow it again but she didn't care, I didn't have a condom onand I filled her mouth up with a hugfe load of cum, it overflowed from her mouth and she did her best to swallow it all down.I then got down on my knees and she sat on the bench. I started to lick her wet pussy and then insertesmy tongue, she grabbed the back of my hair and shoved my face even deeper into her muff. After about 3 minutes, she started bucking herhips, and shew came, did it ever taste good !!!!!!! I slurped up all of her juice and we cleaned up our mess. We got dressed.and left the the locker room together.Needless to say we had sex multitudes of times after that !

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid