Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

College Love

I just started "dating" a guy that I had known for three years. I put dating in quotes because we had just made it official that we were boyfriend and girlfriend, althought we had been spending a lot of time togehter over the past two years. Anyway, he invited me over to his room to watch a movie and when I got there he had two wine glasses and a bottle of white wine on the desk. He handed me one white rose when I entered the room and kissed me very sweetly. I could already feel myself getting wet (as i was SO attracted to him) but I kind of put that aside and just waited for the evening to progress. He opened the wine and poured two glasses and we sat and drank them, just talking - although the whole time he had his hand on my thigh, under my skirt, carressing it. SOmehow the topic drited off into our sex lives and I started telling him how I was a virgin and that I never really wanted to fuck anyone else that I have ever dated, except for him. He put his hand on my face and kissed me again and I let out a little moan of pleasure. He asked me to lie back on the couch, which I did, and he put both of his hands up my skirt. I started breathing very heavily, but he told me to relax. He started rubbing my clit with one hand and sliding a finger in and out of my hole withe the other, while he told me about the girl that he lost his virginity with. I started climaxing and he noticed as well so he pulled his finger out of me and put it to my lips to taste. I almost couldn't take it anymore. I hungrily took off his pants and boxers and started sucking on his hard cock. It was then that I told him that I wanted my first to be him and this to be the night. He went over to his desk and grabbed a condom and he carried me over to his bed. Lying there, he stripped me and then stripped himself and asked me to put the condom on h im. I didn't know what to do so I just put it on the best I could. He entered me very quickly and I cried out in pain when he broke my cherry. I learned very quickly from him how to move my hips with his motion. I started to come again and he did as well. He pulled out, took off the condom, and reentered me, coming inside of me....(so much for safe sex). I screamed ( I get really loud when I come) and he withdrew and squirted his cum all over my chest. He then leaned down and licked it from my breasts. We fell asleep in each others arms. That was a couple of years ago and we are still together -- engaged to be married.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid