Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

let's play ball

I live in a small on horse town. The only excitement we have here is the summer semi-pro ball league.Each summer the farm teams from the major leagues come down and do spring training. Let me tell you we get some real hotties.Anyway my sweet sixteen summer was to be the best summer of my life.My friends and I had always gone to the park to watch training. Scope out the guys and try and flirt. This summer I had met Aaron and Rich.They were roomates and were soo hot. I wanted Aaron in the worst way. His eyes set me and my pussy on fire. So one day when he invited me back to his hotel room after the game, of course I said yes.My firend Nancy and I were so excited. We didn't know what was going to happen, but it was cool because she liked Rich, and well you know about Aaron.At the room Rich was lying on the couch in nothing but his boxers. Aaron told us to make our selves at home. So I flopped down beside Rich and started to talk to him about the game.Nancy went into the kitchen to get a drink, when I realized that she was gone for 10 minutes I decided to go and find here. To my surprise Aaron had her doggy style on the kitchen table. I was furious. I stormed out of the kitchen and into the bed room. I sat there like a loser playing video games.About 5 minutes later Rich came in and looked at me in the most odd way. He slowly sat down on the corner of the bed. I could feel him learing at me. Finally he said what would you do if I kissed you?I was shocked, pissed, hurt, everything all at the same time. All I could picture is Nancy and Aaron in the kitchen. I just blurtted out "probably kiss you back".At that moment he jumped on me. I flew backwards on the bed. His tongue was so far down my throat I was gagging. He tore at my tank-top until the straps broke, bra-less under neath he started to suck my breasts.It felt sooo good. I could feel my self getting wet. He licked my nipples until they were rock hard. He moved his hands slowly down my belly and hen into my shorts. He tore at my underware, but they were alittle harder to tear off than my shirt. So he moaned in my ear "please take off your shorts before I explode baby" Although it sounds funny now, at that point I thought it was the most romantic thing I had heard.I stood up on the bed and un-did the button. Rich didn't even wait for me to un-do my zipper, he quickly tore off my shorts AND underwear in on fell-swoop.I was so wet at this point I thought I felt my jucies running down my leg. Rich threw me back on the bed. I landed on my stomach. The waterbed made waves under-neath me. It made me nausis. He took off his boxers and spread my legs as wide as they could go. Then all I felt was this rock hard thing inside me.It hurt a bit but then again Rich wasn't very big, so it wasn't that painful. Who would of thought that my first time would be doggy-style and on a waterbed.Rich moaned in my ear and begged for me to suck him off. So I did. he wasn't done just yet. He tittie-fucked me and came all over the place.All in all it lasted for three hours. It was good but I have since had better.I just can't help but think about him every time I watch his games on t.v.Didn't I mention that he's now in the major leagues.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid